Who Done It is a multi-enzyme spotter, deodorizer and protector for carpet and upholstered surfaces. This multi-use formula is designed to remove the toughest pet stains and odors, including cat urine!. Who Done It utilizes broad-spectrum odor counteractant that chemically neutralizes the malodor to eliminate stains. It is a complete solution for carpet and upholstery spotting. Who Done It can be used as a carpet and upholstery spotter, extraction solution and surface deodorizer. Use on all types of soils and stains. Locks out soil and protects your carpet and upholstery from re-soiling.
- Commercial Strength Formula
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- One Effective Cleaner for Both Cat and Dog Stains and Odors. (eliminates the need for multiple products)
- Veterinarian Approved
- Penetrates Deep Into the Surface
- Eliminates Recurring Stains and Odors
- Pleasant Smelling and Easy To Use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1.Remove as much of the spill as possible from the stained area.
2.Fully saturate area with solution to thoroughly penetrate surface.
3.Agitate from the outside of the stain in to keep the spot from spreading. Allow to work for 3 to 5 minutes.
4.Blot with clean white damp towels to absorb stain.
5.Repeat if necessary.
PRETREAT & EXTRACTION SOLUTION
- Allow solutions to dwell for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for extraction and rinsing the surface.
Spray Who Done It directly onto the source of the odor and allow to air dry. Repeat if necessary.
Who Done It comes pre mixed, so no need to dilute. 950ml